Monday, April 25, 2011

My Review


Stylish and Practical

By Vicky Londres from Albuquerque, NM on 4/25/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Clean, Durable, Dishwasher Safe, Unique

Cons: Too Heavy, Stains

Best Uses: Daily Use, Informal Meals

Describe Yourself: Stylish

It took me a long time to find bowls that I consider beautiful and practical - I wanted something white with clean lines, no embossed details - so I was very happy with my purchase. It is used daily for cereal, soup, fruit, desserts. I was expecting a lighter bowl but my husband prefers heavy items in the kitchen so, it's OK.

My husband complains it is not "round" at the bottom and according to him it makes a little difficult to scoop beans and cereal until the end. It doesn't bother me at all, it just shows me that it may not suit everybody's taste.

(legalese)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers