Sunday, September 06, 2009

My House

I dream of a blue sky.  A warm place where I can be with my father again.  I will be very happy with my father, my grandparents and all my uncles and aunts I miss so much. All cats I had during my life will be there too. There I will have a house.  My house. A place to call mine, that will be mine forever and I will never be humiliated again.  God will give me the keys to that house and there won't be anyone to force me out.  The Holy Spirit will be the guardian of my house and evil spirits won't find the way there.  I will be protected by the Holy Trinity.

My house will be bright and warm, with a big comfortable living room, where my friends are always welcomed.  There will be food.  Fresh and delicious food prepared by me everyday, arrive there at 3pm to have a piece of cake, just out of the oven, with a delicious coffee.  My bedroom will have a comfortable bed and a fluffy pillow. Bright, airy, clean, comfortable and peaceful.  All I will need in that house are my books and my music. 

From that house I will never be thrown out, because that will be my house.  There will have no bathtubs, only wonderful powerful showers, one bathroom only for me, and no one knocking the door teeling me to leave.  I will be able to listen to my jazz, Tchaichowsky, Bach and Ravel at full blast, while I'm doing my manicure, my pedicure, taking care of myself, in peace.  I will dance all day. God will be there with me all times, Our Lady will sit in our table everyday and will embrace us all with that very comforting warmth.  I want to eat and drink from the Thruth everyday, and never have to starve or be homeless again.  Whatever happens in this life, it is not important.  Only the True Life with God is what we should be prepared for.

***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers