Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bicycles and stuff



A bicycle for me was always a thing with two wheels that, depending on the friendliness of the town you live in, could be used as a way of transport and not only for an occasional ride through the park.

Well, so recently I found out that there is a whole nerds bike's world out there that I'd never knew existed if it were not by Gerald. Before he got to London I bought us a pair of bikes and all I cared was if they would take us from point A to point B and now I came to know that every metal bit of those are more important than the ride itself... At least he is not mad about football.

In Brazil we have a saying that translates roughly into "if you get out in the rain is because you want to get wet" and that is what I am trying to do. On 21 Sep some important streets of London will be closed to the traffic to allow bikers to run freely through world famous postcards, the London Freewheel.

It is Gerald's birthday and he signed up, and so did I...



***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers