- It's kind of like facebook with God, the angels, and the saints
- Breaking in the day to pray tames the craziness better than your Blackberry
- The local Caf still serves lunch at 12:37pm. No lines either
- A miracle occurs every. single. time.
- God wants to hear about your romantic woes more than your Twitter audience
- Actually, God wants to teach you something about Romance. Think of it as going on a spiritual date
- Under the (affectionately offered) "if you would just shut up, you could hear God's voice" advice: lots of precious, rare, ear-opening silence
- It's not for the perfect--that's actually part of the point
- Did the sun rise this morning? Did you have a good breakfast? Did you get to dress warmly and well? Did you think about giving thanks for all that?
- Because Jesus is present to us in a particular way--the way he chose as the perfect way--in the sacrament of the altar. (Want to meet him?)
- Life is mysterious. But being present at this Mystery will make the mystery of your life much more clear
- Because this act “identifies us with his Heart, sustains our strength along the pilgrimage of this life, makes us long for eternal life, and unites us even now to the Church in heaven, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and all the saints.” (CCC #1419)
(...even at your imperfect parish)
From a wonderful blog called The Ironic Catholic